Draft Agenda KPFA LSB Regular Meeting and possible Executive Session
Saturday, December 29 , 2018, 11 am - 3: 30
Tarea Hall Pittman South 1901 Russell St.
Berkeley, CA 94703
North Berkeley Senior Center, 1901 Hearst Ave.,
Berkeley, CA 94709
1. Call to Order,. Roll Call, Read group agreements:
recording of the meetings is available at KPFTX.org.
No Video Recording permitted at LSB meetings.
Speak with each other respectfully using comfortable volumes,
facts, issues and proposals, (no name calling or personal insults),
Listen to each other with care
agenda and timeline, including staying on topic, following group procedures and respecting the directions of the chair,
facilitators, time keepers and people taking stack during meetings,
Raise hands to be recognized by the facilitator.
Honor individual time allocations per share and finish up when agreed upon time is over. Each person’s time may be
used for comments or questions with answers included in the time.
If a situation arises when a participant is not
willing to honor the above agreements after the agreements are brought to their attention, that person may be asked to
leave the meeting.
2. Approve agenda
3. Public Comments
4. Approve minutes November LSB meeting
5. Proposed LSB meeting schedule for 2019, and possible locations.
6 General Manager's Report
Possible Executive Session to discuss personnel issues
8. Return to Regular LSB meeting with Report Out
10. Community Advisory Board Report
12. Reports from
Pacifica National Board Directors:
13. Old Business: Pacifica Bylaws considerations
14. Old Business LSB
15. New Business KPFA outreach plan
16. Adjourn, clean up and vacate the space